Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hupernikon early sketches

'Hupernikon' is a comic/animation storyline that I have thought of for quite a number of years. It's a sci-fi / fantasy mix with strong anime and graphic novel influences. I believe the genre of the story is closer to that of Action/Adventure with Giant Robots added in and I followed a somewhat traditional RPG / Robot Anime tropes and conventions to construct the characters and settings of the story. 


 
Here are early designs of the main characters, done a couple years back. As of the moment I'm redesigning these characters to reflect my latest development of the story. I have been sketching these designs in a rather anime-influenced style, but that may (or may not) change in the future as I continue to develop my own individual drawing style.

1 comment:

  1. Wow looking fantastic Vervemeister!! I especially like the names, it's so creative!! :)

    ReplyDelete